How Do Visa Prepaid Cards Work?
Chelsea Barker -
Visa requires that their gift redemption process involve steps different than most of our other gift cards. To redeem your Visa gift card, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button, which will redirect you to the Visa gift card website.
- You will be prompted to sign in if you have used Visa prepaid cards before, or create a new account. If you do not have an account with Visa, you MUST sign up with one to use your Visa prepaid card.
- Once logged in, fill out the Profile Page information that is requested. Any info from a previous login should appear. New users will fill out this information for the first time.
- You will then be directed to the Redeem Codes page. You can then select the code to be redeemed and confirm this action to add this code to your account.
- This portal contains a profile and redemption history to show past redemptions, as well as a support page for any further questions about the VISA gift cards.
Please direct all Visa gift card questions to the Visa support team at the following link: https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/prepaid-cards.html. Unfortunately, due to Visa's protocol, we're unable to answer any other questions or solve any other problems regarding your Visa gift card.
Need more help? Feel free to submit a request and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible. Keep Freeing Those Apps!