Why Am I Having Trouble Enrolling?
Roy Harper -
Here are some tips to assist you with the FreeMyApps enrollment process. Please make sure you follow all of our advice to increase your chances of successfully enrolling your device into FreeMyApps!
- Disable all VPNs and proxies as they will disrupt your device’s ability to enroll because many of our offers are geo-targeted. If you are currently using a VPN/proxy on your device, please disable it and try enrolling a second time. For more information on VPNs, click HERE.
- Make sure your device has a strong internet connection when trying to enroll. You must connect your device to a wifi signal and make sure to not switch between 3G and wifi during the process. Firewalls and ad blockers may also occasionally cause issues when using FreeMyApps.
- You must complete your enrollment within 15 minutes of downloading the profile to get started.
- Download an app you have not previously downloaded to help your enrollment be more successful.
- While your device should be enrolled automatically, it may take a few attempts before you are successful. You can reference back to the enrollment process HERE.
Need more help? Feel free to submit a request and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible. Start Freeing Those Apps!