Why Am I Having Issues Earning Credits?
Roy Harper -
Your account may stop earning credits due to a number of factors. Please review the potential causes to see if any apply to you:
- Credits can be delayed up to 24 hours after you successfully download an offer. Please be sure to wait the full 24 hours for credits to accrue in your account.
- Make sure that you have clicked on the offer in FreeMyApps and did not download the app directly from the App Store. You must be redirected from FreeMyApps to earn credits.
- Make sure you open the app for at least 30 seconds.
- Some apps may require additional actions before credits are paid out. Make sure to read the offer descriptions carefully.
- The apps must be opened within 48 hours of downloading to earn credits.
- If an app has previously been downloaded on your device at any time, you will not be eligible to earn credit for it.
- If you are using a brand new device and have restored it from a back-up, you will not receive credits until you delete your device's cookies and re-enroll into a new account. Click HERE for more information.
- Your device will stop earning credits if your settings are incorrectly set. Check out our settings article HERE to ensure all of your settings are correct.
- Keep in mind that re-downloading an app or clearing your cookies will not help you earn credits.
- If your device has used a VPN or proxy while accessing FMA, this may affect your ability to earn credits. Please contact us if you believe your account has been affected by VPN usage!
If you would like to see the FreeMyApps credit process first hand, be sure to check out our credit video below.
Need more help? Feel free to submit a request and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible. Keep Freeing Those Apps!